2013 Derrick Law Firm Carolinas Kickoff Clash
August 30 and 31, 2013
In 2012, several Myrtle Beach businesses took advantage of the marketing partnership which was available within the Derrick Law Firm Kickoff Classic. They enjoyed media exposure through ESPN radio, TV advertising, game day branding intitiatives, and customer entertainment. Apparently they felt this affordable investment was worthwhile as the vast majority have already renewed their position and we have began working on our 2013 initiatives. In 2013, 151 Sports will continue to provide a first class experience for the companies who choose to use this event platform to not only brand their business but take advantage of all the customer entertainment options that accompany a partnership with 151 Sports Marketing and the Derrick Law Firm Carolinas Kickoff Clash. The goal in 2013 is to expand the sponsor experience with additional event related activities and then culminate the week with four of the best high school football games in the country. These games will take place at Doug Shaw Stadium in downtown Myrtle Beach and will feature all four games within a 24 hour period. Our hopes would be to have approximately 6,000 attendees over two days of competition.
Within the Name and Title position, Sponsor would receive:
- New Event Logo Creation- 151 Sports will work closely with Sponsor to design an Event specific logo. This logo will be utilized in all promotions associated with the Event. This logo will be included but not limited to all Event advertising, apparel, website, etc.
- Category Exclusivity- Sponsor will receive exclusive advertising and promotional rights to the Event. Official Press Announcement- 151 Sports will orchestrate a press announcement which will include all eight coaches and media from participating markets located in the Carolinas. The announcement will include lunch and golf outing.
- Display Space- Sponsor and 151 Sports will mutually agree upon area directly in front of Stadium. Sponsor may sample, coupon, and distribute company literature from this area.
- Public Address Announcements- Sponsor will prepare 15-18 second script to be read twice during each game.
- Employee Apparel- All Event workers (Ticket Takers, Concession Workers, etc) will be wearing shirts promoting the Event and Title Sponsor.
- Lead Banner Placement on Event Website- Sponsor will have preferred placement on Event website. Fans will be driven to website to purchase tickets. Traffic should be substantial.
- Sponsor representative will present Game MVP trophies at midfield following each Game.
- Twelve (12) rounds of golf at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort on Friday of Event week.
- Event Apparel- 20 Event Caps- 8 Golf Shirts – 20 T-Shirts.
- Media Inclusion- Sponsor will receive extensive coverage on TV, radio, websites, blogs, and newsprint. Live radio broadcasts and dedicated advertising in participating markets will provide extensive exposure for the Sponsor.
- 2013- SOLD
As an “Official Partner” our sponsors will receive:
- Stadium Signage- A Frame Signage (Appx 4 ft. x 8 ft.) strategically placed in sidelines or end zone area. Signage will be visible to attendees and Event TV coverage may pick up signage as well.
- One (1) Press Announcement per Game
- 10 Event Tickets and 4 VIP Wristbands
- Website Link
- Display Space
- Foursome in 8/24 Golf Event
- Eight (8) invites to 8/24 Kickoff Reception on the Evening of 8/24.
- 2013- $1750
- 2013-2015- Sponsorship Fee- $1450 Per Year
Within the "Supporting" position, Sponsor would receive:
- 4 Event Tickets
- 4 VIP Wristbands
- 1 Public Address Announcement
- Website Link
- 2013- $350
In closing, please take the time to review the opportunities which are available in the 2013 Derrick Law Firm Carolinas Kickoff Clash. Your support of high school athletics are far more outreaching than just the football games themselves. Events such as this assist in the maturation process of all the members of a football team. The efforts of 151 Sports Marketing, the City of Myrtle Beach, and all the participating schools make the Derrick Law Firm Carolinas Kickoff Clash an extremely positive experience for the young men and women participating. Plus the family atmosphere is a definite plus.
Thank you very much for your attention and please do not hesitate to contact Mark Stafford at (817)-994-4038 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments. I look forward to any potential next steps.